Ryan is 29 months and so fun.
Chloe wants to do everything her big brother does.
Easter Sunday. This was really the best picture we could get of the two of them without one of us holding both of them down.
This was about the 4th time that he had climbed up this ladder. He was fine...a little startled, and I think it kind of knocked the wind out of him for a second or two. Daddy won't be letting him climb up that ladder any time in the near future. He will have to grow some more first.
Eeee - scary. I've just about thrown myself onto a similar ladder to keep Z from falling. I don't think I bruised my ribs - but if Daddy had seen he would have had a heart attack! Happy Parenting - Chloe is still a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteAhh, they're growing up!
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of a time when Sarah R. and I went to Blacklick and watched what seemed like slow motion as Noah fell off one of those same ladders. Ugh! Hope all is well with you guys!
ReplyDelete