Those are so cute!!
Awwww - these are soo cute. R is very photogenic, nice smiles! I like the one of C sitting on her big brother too!
we had such a good time.
Chris & Andy, Hi guys! Wow! A lot has happened since I last saw you! Congrats on the two little ones! I was only aware of one of them! Crazy. & goodluck on the move & your new home! I hope all is well.~Holly
Those turned out great! Everyone is getting so big! We miss you!
What a great looking family! It's been a long time...Take care...
Great shots!! Our kids will be teenagers before we know it. We miss all of you!!
Those are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww - these are soo cute. R is very photogenic, nice smiles! I like the one of C sitting on her big brother too!
ReplyDeletewe had such a good time.
ReplyDeleteChris & Andy,
ReplyDeleteHi guys! Wow! A lot has happened since I last saw you! Congrats on the two little ones! I was only aware of one of them! Crazy. & goodluck on the move & your new home! I hope all is well.
~Holly
Those turned out great! Everyone is getting so big! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great looking family! It's been a long time...Take care...
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!! Our kids will be teenagers before we know it. We miss all of you!!
ReplyDelete