Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chloe @ 3 months

Here is the obligatory truck picture. She is doing well, and growing like a bad weed.



Just an up close of our angel.



Not a real happy camper in her church clothes.



She is not really sitting up, but she is trying real hard...any time you lay her on the Boppy, she is straining to sit up.
Even propped up, she is cute.



Life has pretty much settled into somewhat of a routine for us. Andi has started work and I am staying home to watch the kids. It has been eye opening and completely enjoyable. The time I get to spend with them is demanding, and free time when they are asleep is luxurious and filled with folding clothes and such. I know, go ahead and call me "Mr. Mom." I don't know when I will start looking for a job, but keep praying for us as we seek where God will have us serve Him here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like staying at home, I think all dads should try it for a few days! Good for the kids and allows dad to see what mom endures everyday!

    ReplyDelete